01 Aug St. Luke’s Construction Updates
We hope you are staying safe and well during this time. Below are a few brief updates on construction projects near the St. Luke’s Boise Medical Center. We have also added our COVID-19 resource website, in case you need information.
- Jefferson Street to reopen
- Layton Construction officials anticipate Jefferson Street between 1st and 2nd streets to reopen by late next week, if not sooner.
- Before opening next week, on Sunday, Aug. 2, Jefferson Street will be closed from 1st Street to near the hospital’s ambulance entrance.
- This will allow crews to crane in equipment for electrical work in the area.
- Early morning concrete work completed
- Earlier this week, crews completed what is expected to be the final early-morning concrete pouring activity at the Central Plant/Parking Garage construction site.
- This is an exciting milestone for the progress of the improvements and upgrades to the Boise Medical Center.
- State Street
- Starting Monday, Aug. 10, for approximately two weeks, State Street between 1st and 2nd streets is expected to be reduced to two lanes (from three lanes including the turn lane).
- This will allow construction to continue safely on the exterior of the new Parking Garage along State Street.
- Eastbound and westbound traffic will remain open.
Have a nice and safe weekend,
|Daniel Mediate, M.S.
St. Luke’s Health System