10 Jun St. Luke’s Construction Updates!
Posted at 15:55h in St Luke's Expansion
I’m sorry for the late post, I was gone for the weekend and didn’t get this before I had left. I hope you were not too inconvenienced!
- Concrete work
- Crews will pour concrete in the Central Plant/Parking Garage construction zone, near 1st and State streets, during the early morning hours of Monday, June 8 (date subject to change).
- Layton Construction leaders and their subcontractors are committed to minimizing noise and impact on nearby neighbors.
- Increased safety measures have been implemented on the construction site in light of COVID-19.
- Bannock corridor temporarily closed
- The Bannock corridor, between 1st Street and Ave. A, will be closed to vehicles during the week of June 15-19.
- During this time, crews will perform concrete repairs in the area.
- Bollards, barricades, and signage will be placed at each end of the corridor to alert drivers of the closure. Portions of Bannock will be fenced off for safety.
- Pedestrians and bicyclists will still be able to move through the space; the route will be along the south side of the corridor.
- Jefferson and 1st Street
- The intersection at Jefferson and 1st streets will be partially reopened to vehicles by Monday, June 8.
- West-bound vehicles on Jefferson will be able to turn south on 1st Street, and northbound vehicles on 1st Street will be able to turn east on Jefferson (or west to access the SLMOP parking garage).