20 Jun St. Luke’s Construction Updates
Hello, neighbors, community leaders and friends,
We hope you are staying safe and well during this time. Below is a brief update on construction projects near the St. Luke’s Boise Medical Center.
- Concrete work
- Crews will pour concrete in the Central Plant/Parking Garage construction zone, near 2nd and State streets, during the early morning hours of Monday, June 29 (date subject to change).
- Layton Construction leaders and their subcontractors are committed to minimizing noise and impact on nearby neighbors.
- Increased safety measures have been implemented on the construction site in light of COVID-19.
- Bannock corridor to reopen Monday
- The Bannock corridor, between 1st Street and Ave. A, has been closed to vehicles this week to allow crews to perform concrete repairs in the area.
- The corridor is expected to be reopened to vehicles by Monday, June 22.
Have a nice weekend,
|Daniel Mediate, M.S.
St. Luke’s Health System