12 Jun St Luke’s Bannock Corridor Updates
Posted at 08:50h in St Luke's Expansion
- Bannock corridor temporarily closed
- The Bannock corridor, between 1st Street and Ave. A, will be closed to vehicles next week, June 15-19.
- During this time, crews will perform concrete repairs in the area.
- Bollards, barricades, and signage will be placed at each end of the corridor to alert drivers of the closure. Portions of Bannock will be fenced off for safety.
- Pedestrians and bicyclists will still be able to move through the space; the route will be along the south side of the corridor.
- Please also note: The Bannock corridor will be briefly closed today, Friday, June 12, for about an hour, 10:30-11:30 a.m. for a physician and staff gathering. Signs and bollards will be in place to direct visitors