03 May St. Luke’s Construction Updates
Hello, neighbors, community leaders and friends,
We hope you are staying safe and well during this public health challenge. Below is a brief update on construction projects near the St. Luke’s Boise Medical Center. We have also added our COVID-19 resource website, in case you need information.
- Concrete work
- Crews will pour concrete in the Central Plant/Parking Garage construction zone during the early morning hours of May 7 and May 14. (Dates subject to change.)
- May 7: Starting around 3 a.m., near 2nd and State streets
- May 14: Starting around 4 a.m., near 1st and State streets
- Layton Construction leaders and their subcontractors are committed to minimizing noise and impact on nearby neighbors.
- Social distancing and increased safety measures have been implemented on the construction site.
Have a safe weekend,
|Daniel Mediate, M.S.
St. Luke’s Health System