24 Apr St Luke’s Construction Updates: Note State St Restrictions
Posted at 13:18h in St Luke's Expansion
Below are a few brief updates on construction projects near the St. Luke’s Boise Medical Center, as well as other pertinent information. We have added our COVID-19 resource website, in case you need information.
- State Street
- On Saturday, April 25, State Street between 1st and 2nd streets, will be reduced to two lanes (from three lanes including the turn lane). This will allow construction to continue on the parking garage along State Street.
- Eastbound and westbound traffic will remain open.
- Flaggers will be on site to help assist traffic as needed.
- Health care worker appreciation tonight
- Boise’s first responders, including police and paramedics, plan to arrive at St. Luke’s tonight to express their appreciation of health care staff.
- They will arrive around 6:45 p.m. at the front of the hospital.
- They will turn on their flashing lights and maintain social distancing. (Similar kind gestures also recently took place at St. Luke’s hospitals in Twin Falls and Nampa.)
- Tips from Idaho Business for the Outdoors
- St. Luke’s has partnered with nonprofit organization Idaho Business for the Outdoors to share some helpful tips for community members venturing outside for fresh air and exercise during this time. Find the tips here.