24 Mar St. Luke’s Construction Updates
Posted at 11:45h in Uncategorized
We hope you are staying safe and well during this public health challenge. Below are a few brief updates on construction projects near the St. Luke’s Boise Medical Center.
- Construction is continuing as scheduled on projects near the hospital and is being evaluated each day.
- Social distancing and increased safety measures have been implemented on the construction site.
- Concrete on the new parking garage between State and Jefferson, 1st and 2nd streets, is complete through Level 4 with two more levels to go.
- The concrete pours on the new Central Plant are complete.
- Exterior work has started on the Shipping and Receiving facility.