10 Feb St. Luke’s Construction Updates. Please Note Construction on Ave B
Posted at 16:14h in St Luke's Expansion
- Concrete work
- The concrete pour that was scheduled for this morning has been rescheduled for Feb. 11. (Date subject to change.)
- Layton Construction leaders and their subcontractors are committed to minimizing noise and impact on nearby neighbors.
- Avenue B
- On Tuesday, Feb. 11, Avenue B near the Boise hospital will be narrowed to one lane northbound between Jefferson Street and the roundabout to allow for excavation work. A section of the cycle track will also be restricted. (Date subject to change.)
- Bishop Foote preservation
- Crews plan to remove the beams under the relocated Bishop Foote Guest House on Avenue B (near Bannock Street) on Sunday, Feb. 9, to minimize impact on commuters.
- Avenue B between Warm Springs and Bannock will be closed for a few hours.
- Detour signs will be in place to help drivers.
- The work is the next step in the process of ensuring that the historic home is preserved.