01 Feb St Luke’s Construction Updates
Posted at 11:21h in St Luke's Expansion
Below are brief updates from construction projects near the St. Luke’s Boise Medical Center. Please share these updates with your networks, neighbors and friends. Thank you!
- Concrete work
- Crews continue to make great progress on the Central Plant, Parking Garage and Shipping and Receiving facilities! Crews will pour concrete in the Central Plant/Parking Garage construction zone during the early morning hours of Feb. 5 and Feb. 7. (Dates subject to change.)
- Layton Construction leaders and their subcontractors are committed to minimizing noise and impact on nearby neighbors.
- Avenue B
- On Monday, Feb. 3, Avenue B near the Boise hospital will be narrowed to one lane northbound between Jefferson Street and the roundabout to allow for excavation work.
- Crews expect to remove the beams under the relocated Bishop Foote Guest House on Avenue B (near Bannock Street) soon.
- The work will likely take place on Sunday, Feb. 9, to minimize impact on drivers. Avenue B will be closed for a few hours. Detour signs will be in place to help drivers.
- The work is the next step in the process of ensuring that the historic home is preserved.