01 Feb St Luke’s Construction Updates
Posted at 11:21h in Uncategorized
Below are brief updates from construction projects near the St. Luke’s Boise Medical Center. Please share these updates with your networks, neighbors and friends. Thank you!
- Concrete work
- Crews continue to make great progress on the Central Plant, Parking Garage and Shipping and Receiving facilities! Crews will pour concrete in the Central Plant/Parking Garage construction zone during the early morning hours of Feb. 5 and Feb. 7. (Dates subject to change.)
- Layton Construction leaders and their subcontractors are committed to minimizing noise and impact on nearby neighbors.
- Avenue B
- On Monday, Feb. 3, Avenue B near the Boise hospital will be narrowed to one lane northbound between Jefferson Street and the roundabout to allow for excavation work.
- Crews expect to remove the beams under the relocated Bishop Foote Guest House on Avenue B (near Bannock Street) soon.
- The work will likely take place on Sunday, Feb. 9, to minimize impact on drivers. Avenue B will be closed for a few hours. Detour signs will be in place to help drivers.
- The work is the next step in the process of ensuring that the historic home is preserved.