03 Nov St Luke’s Construction Updates
Below are updates from various construction projects near the St. Luke’s Boise Medical Center. Please share these updates with your networks, neighbors and friends. Thank you!
- Concrete work
- Crews will pour concrete in the Central Plant/Patient Parking Garage construction zone during the early morning hours of Nov. 7 and Nov. 8. Crews will work to minimize noise and impact on nearby neighbors.
- Boise Surgery Center
- Upgrades and renovations to the Boise Surgery Center are nearly complete, with the opening set for early December.
- 2nd and Bannock intersection
- Please watch for flaggers on Nov. 5-6, near the Bannock and 2nd Street intersection to help construction trucks navigate the area. The intersection will remain open.
- Bannock corridor testing
- The independent designers of the Bannock corridor from Toole Design Group are testing and evaluating the corridor as a shared space, open to cars, cyclists and pedestrians. A traffic counter from COMPASS has been placed on the corridor to help with the elevation phase.