03 Aug St. Luke’s Construction Updates
Posted at 19:36h in Uncategorized
Below are updates from various construction projects near the St. Luke’s Boise Medical Center. Please share these updates with your networks, neighbors and friends. Thank you!
- Bannock corridor now open: The Bannock corridor between Ave. A and 1st Street is now open to pedestrians, cyclists and vehicles. Some landscaping and other minor work will be completed in the coming weeks. Please use caution when moving through this ‘shared space.’
- Concrete pours: Construction crews working on the new Central Plant and Parking Garage will pour concrete in the early morning hours of Aug. 7, 14 and 15 (dates subject to change). The crews will work to minimize noise and impact for nearby neighbors.
- Children’s Pavilion: Many of the animal structures were installed on the building’s exterior last weekend. A group of kids from the Boys and Girls Clubs of Ada County visited St. Luke’s this week and enjoyed seeing the animals! (Photo below.)
- New roundabout nearly open: Central Paving expects the new roundabout near 3rd, Fort and Robbins to be open by Tuesday, Aug. 6.
- Jefferson Street: On Aug. 12, Jefferson Street, between 1st and 2nd streets, will be restricted to allow crews to work below ground. Access to the St. Luke’s Medical Office Plaza will remain open.