28 Jul Construction and Traffic Pattern Update -St Luke’s
Posted at 09:47h in St Luke's Expansion
This was received on Friday from the St Luke’s team.
- Ave. B and Jefferson restricted this weekend: On Saturday and Sunday, July 27-28, large art pieces will be installed on the exterior of the new Idaho Elks Children’s Pavilion, which is at the corner of Avenue B and Jefferson Street.
- Starting early Saturday morning, July 27, the northbound lanes of Avenue B between Bannock and Jefferson streets will be closed (see attached map).
- One block of Jefferson between Avenue B and Avenue C will also be closed.
- Patients and emergency vehicles will have full access to the hospital and emergency department.
- The roads should reopen by Sunday evening, July 28.
- Please watch for detours.
- Concrete pours: Construction crews working on the new Central Plant and Parking Garage will pour concrete in the early morning hours of July 29 and Aug. 1 (dates subject to change). The crews will work to minimize noise and impact for nearby neighbors.
- New roundabout nearly complete: Central Paving expects the new roundabout near 3rd, Fort and Robbins to be open by early August.
- Bannock corridor to open soon: Construction on the redesigned Bannock corridor, between Ave. A and 1st Street, is expected to be complete by early August.
- Jefferson Street: Following the opening of the Bannock corridor in August, Jefferson Street, between 1st and 2nd streets, will be restricted to allow crews to work below ground. Access to the St. Luke’s Medical Office Plaza will remain open.