14 Jun Traffic and Construction Updates
Hello, and happy Friday!
Below are updates from various construction projects near St. Luke’s. As construction ramps up, St. Luke’s will communicate regular updates to employees, neighbors and community members. Please share these updates with your networks, neighbors and friends. Please also reach out if you know someone or an organization that would like to receive these updates. Thank you!
- ACHD: The highway district will work on Idaho Street between 1st and 4th streets during the week of June 17. This is part of ACHD’s Downtown Boise Maintenance project. One lane of traffic will be closed on Idaho Street and at the intersections of 1st and 2nd.
- ACHD is also currently working on a geothermal line issue at 1st and Idaho, reducing traffic to one lane.
- Lane restrictions: Over the coming weeks, please watch for intermittent lane restrictions near the construction sites of the new central plant and parking garage/shipping and receiving building:
- 1st street, between, State and Bannock
- Jefferson, between 1st and 2nd
- 2nd street, between State and Bannock.
- Bannock corridor: The intersection at 1st and Bannock remains closed while crews work on the west side of the Bannock corridor that runs through the hospital. To make the most out of this road closure, a crew is also working on sidewalk/ramp improvements on the east side of the St. Luke’s Medical Office Plaza, along 1st Street.
Have a nice weekend,