07 Jun Jefferson is Reopened!
Hello, and happy Friday!
Below are updates from various construction projects near the St. Luke’s Boise Medical Center. As construction ramps up, St. Luke’s will communicate regular updates to employees, neighbors and community members. Please share these updates with your networks, neighbors and friends. Please also reach out if you know someone or an organization that would like to receive these updates. Thank you!
- Jefferson and Ave. C. reopened! Central Paving mostly completed its roadway improvements near the new Idaho Elks Children’s Pavilion on Friday morning. Jefferson and Ave. C have been reopened to vehicles.
- Please note: Central Paving will likely use flaggers briefly on Jefferson early next week to complete the island near the Ave. C intersection. Jefferson will remain open.
- 2nd and Jefferson: Idaho Power will continue to work on utilities near this intersection this weekend.
- Bannock corridor: Construction on the redesigned ‘shared space’ is progressing and expected to be complete by August.
- The intersection at 1st and Bannock is currently closed while crews work on the west-side of the Bannock corridor.
- During this work, 1st Street between Jefferson and Idaho is restricted.
Have a nice weekend!
|Daniel Mediate, MS
St. Luke’s Health System